At Bloom Plastic Surgery, we combine science with artistry and experience to produce results that reflect beauty, vivacity, and achieve your unique aesthetic goals. Each and every procedure offered at our practice, both surgical and non-surgical, is customized and tailored for you. These are the options we offer to our patients seeking cosmetic and rejuvenating improvements:
Your breasts are often a symbol of your femininity. Getting the right size and shape for your frame can make you feel confident and beautiful. Breast enhancement surgery can be performed to augment, uplift, even out, reduce, or restore your breasts. These are the breast enhancing surgical procedures available through our office:
- Breast Augmentation– Breast augmentation surgery utilizes breast implants to add volume and dimension to your chest area and can balance out your entire figure. Breast implants can also be used to help bring symmetry to your breasts in cases where the breasts are uneven. With so many options for different implant sizes and shapes, plus placement of implants and incision location, your breast augmentation can easily be customized to suit your anatomy and cosmetic goals.
- Breast Lift– Pregnancy, weight fluctuation, or even just time can all wreak havoc on the perkiness and position of your breasts. A mastopexy or breast lift can restore an uplifted breast contour that is rejuvenated and beautiful. A breast lift can also address issues with a stretched out areola (colored portion around nipple). This procedure may be combined with breast implants if additional volume is also desired. With a breast lift procedure, you can finally achieve a more youthful and improved breast shape.
- Breast Reduction-Overly large breasts can be more than just a cosmetic concern impacting self-confidence and self-esteem, they can cause physical symptoms as well. The excess weight of heavy breasts can lead to neck and back pain, inability to participate in certain physical activities, shoulder strap grooving, and rashes which can impact your quality of life. A breast reduction surgery is designed to help reduce the size of the breasts to help alleviate these symptoms and create a breast shape that is more proportionate and aesthetically pleasing.
- Breast Reconstruction-The choice to move forward with breast reconstruction surgery is a deeply personal one. With different techniques and time tables, it can be difficult to determine the right course for you. You can choose to have surgery immediately after mastectomy or delay your breast reconstruction to one or both breasts. You have several options for restoring your breast(s) with flap procedures, tissue expanders/implants, or fat transfer. Breast reconstruction surgery is intended to help restore your breast(s), improve self-confidence, and get you back to living your life!
Unfortunately, living a healthy life and exercising does not always equate with having the figure we desire. Circumstances in life like pregnancy, weight fluctuation, or even genetics can all impact the overall shape and proportion of our body. When you have done all you can to no avail, there are body contouring surgical procedures that can help you attain the physique you have not been able to get with anything else. These are some of the body contouring procedures we offer:
- Tummy Tuck-The way our body responds to things is often out of our control. No matter how hard we work at diet and exercise, excess skin and fat, muscle laxity, and a lower abdominal bulge can keep us from having a flat, taut tummy area. A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that not only removes the excess skin and fat of the lower abdomen, but also repairs the underlying musculature to produce truly remarkable results.
- Liposuction-When localized, stubborn areas of fat are the problem, liposuction may be the best answer. Liposuction reduces fatty areas and bulges to help sculpt and streamline the body’s dimensions. Liposuction is not intended for weight loss, but can help give your body a slimmer and smoother appearance.
- Mommy Makeover-Motherhood can sometimes be a double-edged sword for a woman’s body. The areas of the breasts, abdomen, hips, and thighs can be negatively impacted by pregnancy leaving behind excess fat, loose skin, loss of volume, and droop that is very difficult to get rid of with diet and exercise alone. A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to address your specific areas of concern. The procedures can be customized for you to help restore your body and curves to get you looking and feeling your best.
- Post Weight Loss-Losing a significant amount of weight takes work and the rewards should include not only an improvement in health, but also a trim body. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Loose and excess skin can remain after major weight loss and this can be very discouraging. Body lift procedures can help address these concerns in the face/neck, arms, breasts/chest, abdomen, pubic area, and thighs. The removal of this extra skin and fat can allow you to truly see the fruit of your labor in the trimmer and slimmer body that was hidden underneath.
Your face is always out there for the world to see, so if you become dissatisfied with a feature or aspect of your appearance, there is no way you can hide it. Cosmetic facial procedures have made significant advancements producing results that are long-lasting and natural looking. Facial procedures can help you balance your facial features or assist you in turning back the hands of time. The following surgical face procedures are offered out our practice:
- Rhinoplasty-Nasal reshaping should bring balance and harmony to your facial features. Each rhinoplasty procedure is unique because no two faces are alike. The surgery can address both cosmetic and functional concerns like breathing issues. It can be performed via an open or closed technique and can produce results that improve both the aesthetic aspect of your face and the quality of your life.
- Eyelid Lift-The skin around the eyes is very delicate, which is probably why it is one of the first places you will begin to notice aging changes. Hooded upper lids or puffy bags under the eyes can give you a tired and aged appearance. Eyelid lift procedures were designed to refresh and rejuvenate the eyes by removing excess skin and fat in the area. The results of eyelid surgery are subtle, natural-looking, and can make a difference in the appearance of your entire face.
- Facelift-A facelift procedure can give you a rejuvenated and youthful appearance that takes up to a decade off of your face. It addresses the lower third of your face where sagging occurs. Results are long-lasting and advanced surgical techniques allow for a more natural look that is fresh and beautiful.
- Neck Lift-As we age, our faces start to lose the collagen and elastin that keeps our skin firm and tight. Gravity brings it down to the neck area resulting in what is known as a “turkey waddle” appearance. A neck lift can be performed to address this area as a procedure on its own or in conjunction with a facelift. A neck lift can restore this area and give you back a contoured and elegant neckline.
In our fast-paced society, it is no surprise that non-surgical procedures have gained such popularity. They offer the benefit of quick, non-surgical results that are less costly than surgery and require little to no downtime. These are the non-surgical treatments we offer:
- Botox®-Neuromodulator injections like Botox® work by causing the underlying muscle of a certain area to relax, thereby smoothing the lines and wrinkles there. Botox is most often used to treat the forehead, between the brows, and crow’s feet. It can even serve as a pre-emptive procedure to stop new wrinkles from forming.
- Juvederm®-Juvederm uses an injectable gel made from hyaluronic acid (naturally occurring in the body) to instantly smooth wrinkles. It can be used for various areas of the face, but is best suited to treat your smile lines, wrinkles that form around the mouth and can also be used to augment the lips. Results are immediate and can last up to a year.
- Voluma®-Voluma® is an injectable gel that is designed for deep injection into the cheek area providing volume and lift. Your Voluma® effects can last up to 2 years and produce smooth and effective results.
- Kybella®-Kybella® is an injectable treatment that is used to treat the fat under the chin. The treatment helps dissolve the fat in the chin area so that it can easily be absorbed by the body. In as few as two treatments, you can reduce your double chin resulting in a slender, more sculpted chin area.